Reliable Energy is committed to helping our neighbors and customers save money by making their homes more energy efficient. Learn more from some of the sites and articles below.
Choosing an Air Conditioning System
- Find the right air conditioning system for your family.
Choosing a Furnace System
- Find the right furnace system for your family.
What Size Air Conditioner Do I Need
? - So how do you know which size air conditioner you need given the many different sizes available? Use our chart to figure out many BTU's your air conditioner needs.
What to Look For in a Portable Air Conditioner
- Read up on the pros and cons of buying a portable air conditioner unit and get a list of features you need to look for before buying one.
What is HVAC?
- You might have heard the term HVAC used before but never understood what exactly this means or refers to. Click here
to learn more about what exactly HVAC is and gain a better understanding of how this pertains to the cooling and heating of your house.
What is a Mini Split System
? - Learn how one of these systems works and if this could be a good fit for your home. Find out about the advantages and disadvatages of a mini split system.
Water Saving Devices
- Learn more about different water saving devices you can install or have installed to help you save water and money.
Water Saving Tips
- These water saving tips can not only help you save money but also conserve our most precious resource.
View our chart of the Top Rated Space Heaters
and find the one that will work best for the room your trying to heat and your budget.
Looking for tips on how to keep your air conditioning running like new? Read our air conditioner maintenance checklist
article for a list of things you can check and do to keep your a/c unit running at peak efficiency.
Contractor License Status Check
- Look up a contractor license or Home Improvement Salesperson (HIS) registration to verify information, including complaint disclosure.
Consortium for Energy Efficiency - Residential Programs
- CEE's residential initiatives address energy saving opportunities for appliances, lighting, HVAC systems and gas heating.
Low Income Oversite Board
- The Low Income Oversite Board is an advisory board to the California Public Utilities Commission.
California Public Utilities Commission
- The CPUC regulates privately owned electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water, railroad, rail transit, and passenger transportation companies.