What Is An Air Scrubber?
An air scrubber is a device that is used to help remove odors, particles and contaminants from the air within a home. Most air filtration systems are designed to only handle one of these types of contaminates. The air scrubber takes in the contaminated air that goes into your HVAC system and puts out fresh air that is free of chemicals, odors and other particles. Indoor air pollution is ranked one of the top five health risks according to the EPA.
Indoor Air Pollution
- Does anyone in your family suffer from allergies?
- Want to reduce up to 99% of harmful contaminants on surfaces like bathrooms and kitchen countertops?
- Want to reduce pet dander, pollen or dust in your home?
- Is there someone in your home that cannot afford to get sick?
- Do you ever smell smoke, pet, cooking or musty odors?
- Want to improve the indoor air quality to help protect you and your family?